Machinery construction: a core industry
Machinery construction is the core of the investment goods industry and essential for complex equipment as well as technical components for all areas of the economy. Targeted risk and insurance management needs to take the great significance of the industry into account.
The machinery sector manufactures mostly individual units or small-scale series, especially compared to the automotive industry. As specialists in industrial insurance, our Funk experts analyze the specific insurance needs of each client and design individual cover concepts in line with the client’s risk philosophy. On this basis, we find proper measures for risk management and recommend comprehensive insurance solutions to all players in the business of machinery construction.
Tailored insurance solutions for machinery businesses
- Property damage insurance against fire/explosion and machinery breakdown (technical and organisational fire protection)
- Business interruption insurance due to property damage and machinery breakdown
- Liability insurance for third party claims resulting from the operation or machines produced
- Professional liability insurance
- Environmental insurance against production risks
- Product recall insurance
- Marine cargo insurance
- Credit insurance
- D&O insurance
- Legal protection and criminal defence insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Employee health and benefits concepts
Services for an export-oriented industry
Funk provides market transparency and an overview of current trends in order to put together a tailor-made solution from the entire spectrum of the insurance market. As part of a comprehensive risk analysis, we also check existing policies and provide appropriate recommendations for your current insurance cover. Internationally oriented companies benefit from our global network, the Funk Alliance, where they can get all insurance and risk management services from a single, strong source. Our experts provide active and target-oriented support and are reliable, competent partners – particularly in the event of a claim.