D&O insurance: security for your company’s key players
Managers bear a high level of responsibility. But even the best manager or board member may make a mistake. Funk helps you to cover your key players’ risks with D&O insurance.
No matter how carefully and conscientiously you act: if it is proven that you have violated your duty as a board member, you are already liable for slight negligence with your private assets without limitation. This can also result from your joint responsibility with other managing directors, board members or supervisory board members. An increasing demand mentality of companies, shareholders and insolvency administrators as well as internationalization lead to a continuous increase in the number of extrajudicial and judicial proceedings for claims against the organs. In addition, in recent years, laws have been passed with a liability intensifying effect, e.g. UMAG, MoMiG, the Management Board Remuneration Act and the Restructuring Act.
Our recommendation for you
Cover your financial loss liability risk as a company manager with D & O insurance. This covers damages from your legal liability for financial losses, which are proportional to the company or third parties from your negligently erroneous actions or omissions as an executive surrender. The policy holder is usually the parent company (holding company). The subsidiaries with their past, present and future managing directors, board members and supervisory and advisory boards are usually also insured.
What we provide
- Support by a team of experts consisting of lawyers and consultants
- Consulting based on in-depth market and industry knowledge
- Agreement on exclusive terms and conditions that raise the level of cover above the market standard
- Professional support in claims on an equal footing with the insurers
Your added value with Funk
- Best possible protection of private and company assets
- Multi-year vested subsequent registration periods
- Lump-sum foreign mandate insurance
- Wide circle of insured persons – including interim managers and authorized signatories
Learn more about D&O risks
What a D&O policy does
D&O insurance has become standard for companies. But that should not belie the fact that this cover is actually a special type of insurance. Getting it right requires strong expertise, especially on the legal side.